Nemesys were contracted to supply Automation resources by Fonterra to develop Level 2 Grafcet FDs, develop PLC and HMI systems
These process changes required modifications to the existing PCS software and physical installations.
WPC Process Plant Changes include the following plant items:
- Removal of existing and installation of new Retentate Tanks and Valves
- Installation of one new Organic Retentate Tank, valves, valve manifold and 3 pumps.
- Removal of four existing Clarifiers and installation of one new Clarifier
- Installation of flow control using a new VSD for the Whey Clarifier Balance Tank
- Upgrade of the thermaliser for improved performance.
- Removal of twelve existing flow restriction solenoid valves and installation of new pressure controls using new pressure transmitters and new VSDs on the loop pumps.
- Installation of a Filtech UV Treatment plant on the diafiltration water supply to UFA and UFB
- Wonderware Intouch (HMI)
- Schneider Quantum PLCs
- Schneider Quantum and X80 remote IO
- Schneider Process Drives
IO count: 1000